Wednesday, September 14, 2005

What Is ...... ?

What Is .... ?

http://www.solvalou.com/misc_whatis.php

Yes. Try and enter any word (or keyword or phrase) and see what you get. Hehe ... trust me, it is hilarious ..... Hahahaha :)

Btw, I tried searching for "cityhuntergatherer" or "cityhuntergatherer.blogspot.com" and here's what I got:
"Cityhuntergatherer ... what the hell is that supposed to be? I have no idea!"
"Cityhuntergatherer.BlogSpot.Com ... what the hell is that supposed to be? I have no idea!"
Wth!!!! ~!@#$%^&*()_+wangbadan~!@#$%^&*()+ .... Hahaha ... well, can't please everybody eh? Hehe :)

Anyway, I tried searching for my buddy's name "Hanyi" and here's what I got:

Hanyi is the largest Chinese font software provider in China.
Hanyi is devoting more and more resources to developing more and more customer-oriented.
Hanyi is working as a research assistant with the RSI.
Hanyi is reaching toward new horizons in promoting and nurturing interests in chinese artistry hanyi is the founder and current director of raid finland hanyi.
Hanyi is the founder and current director of raid finland hanyi.
Hanyi is your persistent fan.
Hanyi is a famous brand specializing in the traditional figure-clinging.
Hanyi is reputedly the number one producer of traditional clothing in Shanghai.
Hanyi is the student.
Hanyi is an easy target right.
Hanyi is a soft target unlike dr liew.
Hanyi is devoting more and more resources to developing more and more.
Hanyi is delighted to know that there are still so many companies out there.
Hanyi is MrChin’s teacher in Mandarin.
Hanyi is very worried that I might not be able to answer.
Hanyi is reaching toward new horizons in promoting and nurturing interests in Chinese artistry.
Hanyi is to be replaced by the respective construct of the language.
Hanyi is only sharing these photos of beautiful women with all who have an open mind.
Hanyi is reaching toward new horizons in promoting and nurturing interests in Chinese artistry.

Found 19 ways to describe what Hanyi is.

Haha, that's pretty good because my buddy Hanyi is indeed a Mandarin Chinese language teacher and he loves to appreciate beautiful women :)

Ok, let's see what I can get when I search for another buddy's nick, "matakecil" or "matakecil.blogspot.com":

Matakecil is the guy To look up To.
Found 1 ways to describe what Matakecil is.

Matakecil.blogspot.com is a blogger from Malaysia that blogs about things that enrich his life.
Found 1 ways to describe what Matakecil.blogspot.com is.
Hahaha, that's good too because my buddy, "matakecil" is indeed a person whom I can look up to and he is a blogger from Malaysia who blogs about things that enrich his life .... hehe :)

No comments: